Home Care Aide
This is a fully accredited 75-hour program.
Individuals who graduate earn:
- Home Care Aide designation
- 7 hours of HIV/AIDS training
- Mental Health Certificate
- Dementia certificate
- Safety Orientation certificate.
- Tuition: $750
- Registration fee: $60
- Books: $50 (+tax)
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have High School Diploma, GED, Higher Education equivalency, or pass an entrance exam.
- Must pass CELSA Test with 75% passing grade (if applicable). Test may be retaken, once, free of charge
Upcoming Course Dates
Start Date Theory: November 20th to November 29th, 2023. No weekends!
Lab (In person): November 30th and December 1st, 2023
**Class schedule and clinical rotation days and times can change without notice, please call or email for verification**
Call 253-252-3956 or Email [email protected] to enroll today